In accordance with the Article 13th of the General Data Protection Regulation (UE 2016/679), FEGEMU, S.A. provides the following information related with the processing of your personal data through the current webpage.
- Who is responsible for the use of your personal information?
- Identity of the data processor company: FEGEMU, S.A.
- Address: Polígono Egiburuberri, 5, C.P. 20100 – Errenteria (Gipuzkoa)
- Phone number: 943 316 990
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which purpose will your personal information be treated for?
On the webpage of FEGEMU, S.A. we treat your personal information for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which has been provided:
- To contact with the person that has consulted or asked for information, so as to serve and keep the track.
- To manage the subscription to our newsletter, with the commercial information about our products, promotions and news; and carry out the e-mailing.
- For how long will your information be saved?
- The data provided for your queries and requests will be saved during the needed time in order to answer and keep the track of them. The data concerning the subscription to the newsletter will be conserved while the user doesn’t suspend the permission for its processing.
- Which is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data with the purpose 1 is the acceptance of making the consultation or the application of precontractual measurements requested by the data subject.
The legitimacy for the e-mailing of the newsletter is the acceptance of the subscribed interested person to receive it.
- Which addressee will your data be communicated?
The newsletter is done through the platform Mailchimp, operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC., company with headquarters in the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement (based on the art. 45.1 of the UE 2016/679 Regulation).
- Which are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
You will be able to exercise these following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right of Access: to obtain confirmation if we are treating your personal data or we are not.
Right to rectification: to request the rectification of your personal information if it was inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure: to request the erasure of the personal information of the data subject when, among other reasons, the personal data is no longer necessary in relation with the purposes it was collected or processed for.
Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, the data subject will be able to request the restriction of the treatment of his or her personal data. In that case, we will just keep it for the exercise or defence of the demands.
Right to object: in certain circumstances, and for reasons related with your personal situation, you will have the right to object the processing of your personal data. In that case we will cease the treatment of your personal information, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible demands.
Right to data portability: when the processing of your data is automated and is based on the acceptance or execution of a contract, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
Right to withdraw the consent: when the processing of your data is based on the consent, the data subject will have the right to withdraw the consent anytime, without affecting the legality of the processing relaying on the previous consent of the withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complain: the data subject will have the right to present a complain in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you haven’t obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by their website (www.agpd.es), or by letter to their post address (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
To exercise any of the rights shown in the sections a-g, you can reach us in our post address or e-mail with a photocopy of your ID so as to prove your identity.